- July 21, 2014
I really canít comprehend what the long term intent of Israelís current military action is. But Iíve had a most discomforting thought, namely that Israelís short term aim is based on earlier developments-- the success of the boycott and divestment campaignóand to put the U.S. Congress on the spot.
Voices of Iraq
- Suad Al-Radi
- Iraqi resident, Baghdad, days before the invasion
Sample My country, my family 7:45
- Omar Mullick
- NY-based documentary photographer, interviewed by S. Malaika and S. Aslam Sample 4:20
Radio Tahrir calligraphic logo design by
"There are those made invisible. The struggle is to overcome this and become visible"
poet Suheir Hammad
- a poem.. a song..
- Poems from "Outrage"
Rafia Mazari reads from her collection "Outrage"; French Flash
- Talaal Badru Alayna
praises to the Prophet, from Nazira CD, female voices
- Book review
- Elsa Marston Harik's
The Compassionate Warrior: Abd al-Kader of Algeria
reviewed by .
- Tahrir Team
- Read about Tamara Issak in the team page.
- Arab American Comedy Festival
- Arab Writers Conference, 2011
- AWAIR, Arab World & Islamic Resources
- Busboys and Poets; DC Bookstore & Cafe
- Electronic Intifada
- Journalists MiddleEast
- Pacifica Radio Network
- Women's Islamic Initiative
- Arab American Journalists
- Attorney Lynne Stewart--civil rights defender
- Boycott IsraelCampaign
- Connecting Cultures
- FSRN Pacifica Radio News
- Iraq Virtual Museum
- Muslim Women Lawyers
- Palestinian Initiative