- July 21, 2014
I really canít comprehend what the long term intent of Israelís current military action is. But Iíve had a most discomforting thought, namely that Israelís short term aim is based on earlier developments-- the success of the boycott and divestment campaignóand to put the U.S. Congress on the spot.
Voices of Iraq
- Mohammed Ghani Hikmat
- Iraq sculptor Mohammed Ghani Hikmat, in his studio in Baghdad in 1991, after the US-led bombing against Iraq; speaking to BN Aziz. (Ghani died Sept 12, 2011, in Jordan.)
- Nisrin Elamin
- Sudan activist Elamin, working with Sudanese women worldwide to support self-help work in Darfur, came into our studio to tell us about her country. Go to our Dec 8, 2009 podcast for the full interview. Sample 6:17
Radio Tahrir calligraphic logo design by
Freedom is the recognition of necessity
- a poem.. a song..
- Poem "Daddy's Been Gone"
Theater artist Andrea Assaf performs from the "Robin Monologues" Flash
- Qur'an Surat Al-Qadr
from 'Approaching The Qur'an' CD, male reciter
- Book review
- Dave Eggers's
reviewed by BN Aziz.
- Tahrir Team
- Read about Jad Abumrad in the team page.
- Arab American Comedy Festival
- Arab Writers Conference, 2011
- AWAIR, Arab World & Islamic Resources
- Busboys and Poets; DC Bookstore & Cafe
- Electronic Intifada
- Journalists MiddleEast
- Pacifica Radio Network
- Women's Islamic Initiative
- Arab American Journalists
- Attorney Lynne Stewart--civil rights defender
- Boycott IsraelCampaign
- Connecting Cultures
- FSRN Pacifica Radio News
- Iraq Virtual Museum
- Muslim Women Lawyers
- Palestinian Initiative